Wednesday, March 08, 2006

PostSecret

Yeah, Yeah. I know it's been around for a while now and there's even a book. But, still, I had to say...

I think PostSecret is one of the mostest beautiful things out there on the web.

No. Really.

There's more talk more about the internet isolating people than there is about how it unites people. Not that PostSecret unites people exactly. But, would you ever really really believe that there's truly someone else out there who writes letters they don't send? Or secretly enjoys life? (Just two recent examples...) I even find it enlightening to read the secrets that I don't empathize with. Tangent: I'm from Chicago. I'm allowed to end a sentence with "with."

Go ahead. Laugh. I'm sitting here feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's an interesting take to see this as uniting people even though they are not even directly communicating. I agree. :-)