Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A loaf of bread...

WooHoo for YouTube!!! I can't count the number of times I've had conversations with people (of my age group) about the skit from Sesame Street where the kid has to remember what to buy at the store. "A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of buttah..." A lot of people would argue with me about the middle one... that it wasn't a *container* of milk. HA! I was RIGHT!

Sesame Street - A loaf of bread... from YouTube.com.

This makes me ridiculously happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I'm /always/ getting into that conversation. Unfortunately, I would have claimed it was a "carton." *sigh*

YouTube, incidentally, has also made one of my other burning questions obsolete--the words to the "Teamwork" dance routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WonQ2qVM41k

And could "Check it out" have influenced both my decision to become a librarian, and my eventual love of experimental theatre? Hmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbIPtrELRCI

-Ben