Tuesday, November 15, 2005

CNN.com - 'Wrap up' advice to stop colds - Nov 14, 2005: "British researchers into the common cold say 'catching a chill' really does help colds develop -- and are advising to 'wrap up warm' to keep viruses at bay."

This really bothers me. I have this ridiculous need to always be right. Which doesn't mean that I insist on being right when I'm not. Instead it means that when I find out I'm wrong, I feel like I have to correct myself. I don't know how many people I've told, "no, being cold doesn't give you a cold." I feel like I need to go find everyone I've ever said this to and admit that I was wrong. Eh, posting this will have to do.



1 comment:

catbabies said...

i've done the same thing but i'll never admit that i was wrong. the scientists are obviously wrong.