Friday, November 18, 2005

Who do you look like?

Whoa. This is the coolest thing. Upload a photo of your face to http://www.myheritage.com/ and the software will tell you what celebrities you resemble. It has to be a clear photo of your face otherwise it doesn't work.

Me:
Nina Hagen 71% match (well, at least it's a nice ego boost, if not actually true. I'm a sucker for compliments.)
Asia Argento 67%
Anne Rice 67%
Uma Thurman 65%
Keira Knightly 65%
Hilary Swank 65%
Annete Benning 65%
Bjork 64%
Sandra Bullock 62%
Emma Watson 62%

I have been told in the past (lots of times) that I look like Bjork. And I've been told I resemble Annete Benning a couple of times.

A totally different photo got me matched to Lindsay Lohan at 72%. It's totally the cheeks.



1 comment:

catbabies said...

it says i look like christian slater and all these old asian women.