Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Incompetent People Really Have No Clue, Studies Find / They're blind to own failings, others' skills

Incompetent People Really Have No Clue, Studies Find / They're blind to own failings, others' skills

Since I often worry that I'm not nearly as competent as I should be or as I feel that others think I am, I find this article, oddly, reassuring.

OTOH, if I thought I was brilliant, than presumably this article wouldn't change anything about how I felt about myself since I would assume that it didn't have anything to do with me.

So, since the article made me feel smarter does that mean that now I'm dumber than I was before I read it?

Sometimes I crack me up.

Hmmm... the research also shows that people who aren't funny often think they are, I think. All I know is I make ME laugh. :-)

No comments: